Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Episode Three

One word to describe the first hour of TBL:

ANNOYING.

Did we REALLY need to see those two ladies fighting for 30 minutes? REALLY?! If I wanted to watch two women fighting like that, I would trek my happy ass to a Walmart on a Saturday afternoon and let the entertainment begin. Or, I would turn on my TV and watch that train-wreck that is The View.

(I firmly stand by my opinion that Daytime Television is Insulting. I even won that round of Apples to Apples when I used that adjective to describe it as such. UGH)

I can’t STAND watching people argue, especially when it’s on TV. I just want to yell, SHUT THE HELL UP! Anyway, on with the show…

Funniest Moment: Blaine (Black Team) dragging Jillian across the gym and out the door and right on to her tukas. I’m sure he didn’t mind having to do 5 more reps…that would’ve been worth it!!

Most Heart-breaking Moment: Stephanie (Purple) losing the challenge (and immunity). She really wanted it because she wants to make sure she can bring her partner back. Way to go, Tara (Green) on winning (again!)…Two hours and 15 minutes of that?! I was tired just watching you!

Biggest Twist: Jillian’s team deciding to vote off Damien (Red) instead of Joelle (Silver). They said it was for Carla, who deserves to get back to the Ranch, but I think that’s a load of crap. They saw Damien as the bigger threat, since all Joelle wants to do is sit on her butt!! I thought Ron (Brown) was going to lose it! It’s ON now, people!

That’s all I’ve got for this episode, considering most of it was consumed by the Detroit Throw-down. Stay tuned for next week’s episode, when they have to eliminate one of the two youngest contestants on the show, Mike (Brown) & Dan (Orange). Should be a tear-jerker!

Lemon Pepper Tuna over Pasta
*Courtesy of the backside of the Zesty Lemon Pepper Tuna pouch! It’s awesome & super low in calories!!

Ingredients:

1 pouch StarKist Zesty Lemon Pepper Tuna
8 oz. Pasta
1/2 tsp. Garlic, chopped
Dash Thyme leaves (optional)
1 cup French cut green beans
2 Tbsp. Olive oil
1/2 cup Red bell pepper, cut into strips
1/2 cup Green bell pepper, cut into strips
Dash Salt (optional)

Directions:
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm. In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and peppers to hot oil and sauté for 1-2 minutes or until peppers are tender-crisp. Add green beans, tuna, thyme and salt. Heat for an additional 1-2 minutes or until hot. Add pasta and heat.

Prep Time: 1-2 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Serves: 2

2 comments:

june cleaver said...

hey--I have an extra ticket for Nickelback on March 17 at the Quest. Do you wanna go?

Lemme know~

carlcris2000@yahoo.com

Cheers

Meghan Gonzales said...

Will you PLEASE get your computer fixed so you can update this thing! :) Just come over to my house and use my computer - I'll feed ya and give you beer! :)