Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Biggest Loser, Episode 2

Welcome to “The Biggest Loser Wednesdays!” Tune in each Wednesday to hear my ‘Water Cooler Talk’ about The Biggest Loser episode from the night before! You’ll get my “expert” opinion on who’s “In It To Win It,” who’s on my “Not So Favorite List,” and my predictions for future episodes! Feel free to comment!

Biggest Twist: During the challenge, a nice chunk of change was offered to the players…if they chose to accept it, they would be sent home. WTF, Joelle (Silver)?! SERIOUSLY---if you even took longer than 4 seconds to consider it, you’re not there for the right reasons! GO HOME.

Proudest Moment: My girl Tara (Green), hauling ass up that hill to win immunity, then giving her phone call home to Filipe. She is at the top of my Favorites List, second week in a row.

What makes Season 7 different(thus far): Sending Jerry (White) home (*tear*) because everyone agreed Dan (Orange) needs to stay on the Ranch. Strategically, they should’ve sent Dan home because he has the most to lose/he’s the biggest threat...but they kept him for that very same reason. It’s truly what the show is all about…changing a lifestyle!

“Somebody Hold Me Back Cuz’ I Wanna Slap Her” Moment:
Usually, Jillian gets on my nerves, but this week, it was Joelle (Silver). I LOOOOVE that Bob went APE-$#*! on your ass! I don’t care what possessed him….that was HOT!
YUM YUM, Bob Baby!!

Voted Off: Jerry, the Grandpa. How cute was he when he said “I’m the Biggest Winner…”?!?!? …I damn near cried!!

Recipe of the Week:

Orange Fluffy Goodness
(I eat this instead of ice cream…uh…sometimes)
2- 11 ounce cans of mandarine oranges, drained
1-8 ounce tub of Light Whipped Topping
1-pkg Sugar Free, Fat Free Orange Jello
1 pkg Instant Sugar Free, Fat Free Vanilla Pudding

Dissolve Jell-O in 1 cup boiling water by stirring. Add Pudding and 1 cup of water, stirring until blended. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Remove from fridge, fold in thawed whipped topping and mandarine oranges. Refrigerate for another hour.

1 cup: 2 WW POINTS (roughly 120 calories)

It’s delicious!

No comments: