Thursday, January 15, 2009

Belated Birthday Wishes...

Pretend it's Tuesday...I'm only behind because of my computer... that and I'm "busy" doing blog-worthy things:) LOL--not really, unless you want to know that I almost fell off the treadmill a couple of days ago. I tell you what, that is the LAST time I try to check out "Really-Hot-Gym-Guy" while 'simply' trying to put one foot in front of the other. Lesson Learned!


Happy Belated Birthday to Shanni Pants!

Here are a few pictures from the Bowling Extravaganza aka. Shannon's Birthday Party. My favorite part of the evening was when the 'lovely' gentleman in charge of the shoe rental got on the loud speaker and said "We do not allow flash photography in the bowling alley." (Yep, three seconds after I snapped a few pics....I'm such a trouble-maker!)

WHAT?! Is there someone famous here that I should know about?! ...or am I going to distract the 258 High School Kids in the lane next to me so badly that they only hit 4 pins instead of 5 this time around?? Whatever!

This pic is from the karaoke portion of the evening...Shannon rocked the house!

No comments: