Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A New Challenge!

So, I’m going to try this out. It’s called NaBloPoMo, and it stands for National Blog Posting Month. Basically, you post an entry on your blog every day for a month. “That’s all you have to do.” I’m usually up for a challenge (unless it involves Gladiators of some sort), so why not?
The theme for January is CHANGE, although per the NaBloPoMo website, “Blogging on the theme is always optional.” I’m going to attempt to expand my writing skills by blogging about things that have changed, things that will change, things I’ve successfully and unsuccessfully tried to change, and things that I don’t want changed---in all aspects of life. Then there will be the random, miscellaneous things here and there….I’ve got 31 days, people! Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Doublebanker said...

Sounds like a good idea, I'll try to keep up with that.