Monday, July 28, 2008

The Boys


This is the first picture of many that I will post of my Nephews. I'm sure when they get older, they won't appreciate that I posted this picture for all to see, but for now, I'm bigger than them and I am going to do it anyway!


Carter Raymond is on the left. He turned 3 in May, and I like to call him "The Bug Whisperer." The boy loves BUGS, and loves to be OUTSIDE. Life is all about bugs, bug catchers (he has about 10) and showing them to anyone brave enough to take a peek at what he has in his hands. You never know what you're going to see! He hasn't mastered his "V's" yet, so he calls me Aunt Ba-ra-ree, which is precious.


Hudson Thomas (right) turned 1 July 2 of this year. He is an easy-going kid that doesn't get too upset about things, unless he's HUNGRY. I have a feeling he's going to be playing football at some point in his life, hopefully for my Huskers! He likes to cuddle, and whenever he enters a room, he's always observing every little detail. I just recently got a report that he is walking now, and getting faster every day. My sister definitely has her hands full!!


Enjoy the pic! Until next time....

No comments: