Thursday, May 27, 2010

Losing my Swagger...

Sorry for the lack of posts this month.

First off, I don't know where this month has gone, but I WILL say tis' the season for Wedding Showers, Baby Showers, and Bachelorette parties!! Oh my!

Also, I've been working really hard to recruit men and raise funds for a local charity called Mustaches For Kids. Check out the website. Pretty funny concept, with awesome results that help kids in Nebraska. Yes, you'll notice that I am the Chief Medical Officer. What that means?? I'm not sure. I feel like it's been 'All Mustaches, All the Time' over the last two months. But hey, it's for the kids! Totally worth it! If you want to help the cause and donate to a mustache - even if it's $5- check out the photos on the website and click on the Donate Now button. We have 8 days left and we're OH SO Close to our goal of $33,000.00!!

Work is also super busy. My boss has been gone all week, and before he left, he gave me three projects to work on (plus my 'normal' responsibilities). A teeeeeeeeny tiny bit stressed out.

Thank goodness for the long weekend ahead. I'm doing this again this year...however, since breaking my wrist I've gotten completely out of shape, so I'm going to be walking/jogging/complaining the entire time. It's for a good cause, so I'll grin & bear it! Other than the Boystown walk, I am planning on laying low this weekend and catching up on some MUCH NEEDED sleep!

Hopefully I'll be able to regroup and come back renewed, refreshed, and with some of my swagger back!!!

Have a great weekend, People!

No comments: