Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's no surprise, this is my favorite Holiday (besides my birthday, of course)!

I love it because of the three F's:

FOOD

Pecan Pie is my Favorite!



FOOTBALL

(This is from ESPN)

(This is the Local Radio Station covering the game)

And most importantly,
FAMILY!


This is the only recent picture I have of all of us together, and of course I look like SH*T. In my defense, I had just run 13.1 miles and almost passed out at the Finish Line.
If you look close, you'll notice...my ENTIRE family wore shirts that said RUN, Val, RUN.
Aren't they the best?!? And HOW CUTE are my nephews? LOVE THEM!

So, if you're wondering where I'll be or what will be occupying my time over the next few days, this is it!

Happy Turkey Day, Everyone!!

No comments: