Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I got tagged

My lovely sister tagged me to do this picture thingy, so here it goes.
You're supposed to do the following:
1. Open the 4th picture folder on your computer
2. Open the 4th picture and post it on your blog
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same!

LMAO. Okay, so to "explain" the picture...I was at the first Husker Home Game last August, and had just purchased my digital camera the night before (Insert Choirs of Angels Singing --here). Anyway, the next day I was at this Husker Game (GO BIG RED!!)and snapped this picture.
I just remember thinking to myself..."that does NOT look comfortable for poor Lil' Red. It looks like it would squish his Man Parts." But, then I looked around and the only person to 'share' this with was my Father. I then decided that if I told my Dad my 'Man Parts' thought, he would do one of two things: 1) Look at me like I was being crazy/inappropriate/disgusting, or he would 2) Take it to another level, thus leaving me no choice but to sit there next to him and feel creeped out for the entire football game.
So, I said nothing, but got a good Inside Joke--with myself--about it. And now I'm sharing it with all of you! Nice.
Oh, to be inside this head of mine...I tell you what, it's entertaining!

I have to tag people now:
1. Meghan
2. Anne
3. Bridget
4. I don't want to tag anyone else.

Until next time....

No comments: