Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hiccup!

I know I haven't been blogging like I said I would, but it's NOT (entirely) MY FAULT. My computer at home has a virus, I think. Or, as I like to live in la-la land sometimes, it just needs a couple days of rest. (I'm going with that because I don't have money to fix a broken computer right now!)

But stay tuned for tomorrow's post. In order to achieve NaBloPoMo, and keep up with the theme of the month, I am going to do a weekly post regarding one of my favorite shows, The Biggest Loser! The new season starts tonight, 8/7C on ABC! So excited!

I want to leave you with a quote that I saw yesterday. Take from it what you will...

"What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?"

(Chew on THAT! LOL)

1 comment:

Doublebanker said...

Falling behind on NaBloPoMo