Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Godson Charlie...

Charlie Francis Kenny
Born October 4, 2008
8 lbs. 10 oz
23 inches
Proud Parents Matt and Ann






When I received these pictures, I almost started crying because I wanted to drive the 8 hours to Milwaukee and HOLD HIM (and give my old friend Annie a big hug and tell her I’m so happy for her)!! …I was even tempted to look online at flights for the weekend… but very few PTO hours and even fewer funds in the bank stopped me from doing anything drastic. (If I was still living with a roommate in rented space for $300/month, I’d SO be in Milwaukee RIGHT-NOW. Damn mortgage payments.)

I’m hoping to meet and spend some very quality time with Charlie over the Holidays.

Congrats to the Wolsleger and Kenny families! I love you!

Until next time...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...thanks for posting, I was hoping to catch a glimpse of Charlie. Ann looks like a natural :)