Monday, July 28, 2008

Everybody’s Doing It…..

So, I decided to start a blog. Yeah, yeah, I know, but at least it’s not a MySpace page--LOL.
I went back and forth with the idea at first, for a couple of reasons: 1. I am not in a committed relationship. 2. I don’t have any kids (and preferably none until I’m in a committed relationship) and 3. My life isn’t really all that exciting. For some reason, I thought that you had to be one of the three in order to create a blog or have people interested in reading your blog. But then I thought, “Who the hell cares?!” I’m going to do it anyway!!

That being said, this is not a place for me to tell anyone else how they should think, feel or act. This is simply a way that you can keep up with what’s going on with me and what’s going on in my life (boring, exciting, or somewhere in between). If you have a blog, I can add you to my list and I can keep up with you as well!

As a disclaimer, there will be plenty of pictures of my nephews, Carter and Hudson. As many of you know, I’m a proud Aunt and just can’t help myself!! They’re adorable!! (Plus, I don’t have a digital camera yet, so pictures that are sent to me are going to have to suffice for now!) Oh, and there will be a few entries to get you up to speed with everything that’s happened in the past year---it’s been a busy one!!

Until next time….

No comments: