Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kitty Ditty

A couple of things happened this week that inspired me to start blogging again. Yay, me.

(Yep that was sarcasm. What?! I can't help it.)

Rachel, my lovely sister, was staying with me for a couple of days earlier this week. I was at home and Rachel had left to run a few errands. She came back into the house and said, "OMG, Valerie you HAVE to see this cat that's sitting in your yard!"

Normally, I get pissed when cats are in my yard. I'm just not a huge fan and they creep me out a little. I went to the door expecting to have to a confrontation with this four-legged creature...

Instead, what I found was a cat that was 100%, positively CROSS-EYED.


We laughed so loud the cat got scared and ran away.

I can't get the image out of my head, and at random moments throughout the day, I'll think of that cat and start laughing. Truly, honestly makes my day.

Who knew a cat would be responsible for my blogging comeback!?!?

No comments: