Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Twittering - TWR style!

After much convincing from Mi Ma, I'm now taking Calcium with Vitamin D. Now I'm up to a total of 7 different pills throughout the day. I'm officially OLD.

There's a cute auditor working at my office. His name is Paul. He is cute. Even his NAME is cute. *Le sigh*

The New Moon 2 Disc Special Edition DVD comes out Saturday, March 20th. I hope I get it for my birthday, I hope I get it for my birthday, I hope I get it for my birthday... (too much?!?)

Lately, I've been wanting to 'get the hell out of Dodge.' I'm hoping that damn tax return gets here soon...I need a vacation!

The sun reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyy needs to make an appearance...RIGHTNOW. I'm starting to look like a ghost in every picture I take. Not to mention the Return of The Double Chin.

Starting a little Physical Therapy next week. I'd rather have someone else put me through pain then have to try and do it myself...is that normal??

1 comment:

Jessica said...

1- Yeah for being old!
2-Ring, left finger??
3-Thanks for the idea!
4-Can i come too?
5-Carter asked what albino meant? I think Lee was making fun of me!!
6-yes!