Saturday, November 22, 2008

Did you know this?

I've been tagged to play this fun game!!!
The "5 THINGS GAME"
The rules are to write 5 things under each of the 5 headings, and then tag 5 other people.
10 years ago...
1. In my first semester of college. (holy crap)
2. Learning how to play "3-man" (dice game)
3. Packing on the Freshman 15-25
4. Making some of the best friends I've ever had (and still have today)!
5. Loving the freedom of college and going to classes!
5 Things on Today's "To-Do" List...
1. Workout (check!)
2. Dust and Vacuum (check!)
3. Shower (check!)
4. Go to Wal-mart (headed there right now)
5. Figure out what to do tonight (stay in or go out?)
6. Stare at Kirk Herbstreit on ESPN Game Day (CHECK!CHECK!CHECK!)
5 Snacks I Enjoy...
1. Apples
2. Vic's Popcorn
3. Chips and Salsa
4. Yogurt
5. Granola Bars
5 Things I Would Do if I were a Millionaire!
1. Pay off my Target credit card
2. Buy a house in a very warm place and sell flip flops during Nebraska's 'winter' months
3. Hire someone to clean my bathroom
4. Go back to school
5. Buy a new car
5 Places I Have Lived...
1. Lincoln, NE
2. Kearney, NE
3. LaVista, NE
4. Omaha, NE
5. My car (for one week during the summer in college--I stayed with friends)
5 Jobs I've had/Still have...
1. Detassling
2. Hostess at Chi-Chi's
3. Lead Teacher for Child Development Center
4. Human Resource Assistant
5. Tax Associate
Okay.. now I am tagging 5 friends...
1. Jess (already did it!)
2. Meghan
3. Bridget
4. Christina
5. Anne

No comments: